Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip for Game Day
I can normally pass up chips on a buffet table spread but if you have a dip next to those chips, oh boy, this girl is all over it. Same goes for veggies and fruit. If there is a dip next to them, they just seem more appealing. Why is that?
Why do breadsticks taste better with marinara sauce?
Or French fries with ketchup?
Or broccoli with ranch dressing?
Or tortilla chips with salsa?
I mean all of these foods taste fine by themselves but dip it in a complimenting sauce and you have something even better.
If you are serving fruit, try this dip.
This Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip is a must try. It’s perfect for game day, or a birthday or holiday party. But if you don’t have a party planned, there is no reason why you can’t make it just for yourself. That’s what I did.
Are you a dip person? Tell me what your favorite thing is to dip and what you dip it into.
Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip
This dip can easily be served with chips, crackers, veggies, pita chips, or pretzels.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
16 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons hot sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
½ cup chopped green onions
- In a bowl, mix sour cream and hot sauce.
- Add in shredded cheese, bacon and green onions. Leaving a little bit of each for garnish.
- Mix well. Put in serving bowl and garnish with leftover cheese, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve with potato chips, pita chips, pretzels, crackers, or waffle fries.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Adapted from Yummly.com