Wipe that drool off your face. I know these look good – that’s what I’m here to tell you.
That and I’m going to boss you around a bit.
Trust me. My younger sisters know what this is like and I haven’t bossed them around in awhile so you will just have to bear with me on this. I’m going through bossing withdrawal.
See these muffins. You NEED to make them.
Go to your local farmers’ market or grocery store and get some fresh raspberries – ASAP! Frozen ones would work too but the fresh ones – well, make this fresh.
Make sure you have some white chocolate chips on hand too. They are key! Got it!
Now make these – they will not disappoint.
Until they are gone.
And then you will wish you made a double batch.
These will make your weekend perfect!
Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix the streusel ingredients together (butter, flour and brown sugar) and set aside for the topping.
3. Mix together the butter, sugar, egg and milk.
4. Stir in the flour and baking powder.
5. Add white chocolate chips.
6. Fold in raspberries.
7. Fill muffin pans 2/3 full and sprinkle half of the topping mixture on top.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Add the other half of the topping mix on top.
10. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Adapted from Cooks.com