Quick Summer Meals Contest – Crockpot Italian Beef
Thank you Shannon from Prairie du Chien, WI for this Quick Summer Meal Recipe. I had never made a beef roast this way before and you can bet I will make it this way again. Italian flavors are a favorite in our house and putting roast beef on garlic bread is a genius move. Bravo for thinking of it Shannon!!!For being this week’s winner you will receive from Chef’s Planet my utmost FAVORITE product of theirs. The Multipurpose Nonstick Kitchen Mat. I have 3 of them in my house – yes 3! These babies are big. Big enough that if you cut it in half, you get 2 cookie sheet sized mats so they are perfect to bake cookies on and it fits into a jelly roll pan. I bake anything that normally sticks to a pan on my mat and all the sticky stuff easily cleans off. I have one full sized mat that I use for my candy making since everything slides right off when you use a plastic scrapper on it. I could go on and on about this product but I will stop here and just say that this is one of those MUST HAVES in your kitchen!!!
There is still time to enter your favorite crock pot or 30 minute or less meal. I have some great prizes left to give away and remember the winner of the whole contest receives one of EVERYTHING!!!
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours in a crock pot
• 4-5 pound roast, cut up in small squares
• 2-3 beef bouillon cubes
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• 2 tablespoons Zesty Italian Dressing
• Garlic bread or French bread
1. Place roast, bouillon cubes, garlic salt, and Italian dressing in Crock-Pot.
2. Add enough water to cover beef.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours. Cook garlic bread.
4. While shredding the beef with fork and knife, cook garlic bread.
5. Serve with juice on garlic bread as an Italian Beef Sandwich.
Shannon from Prairie du Chien, WI